Baltic Amber Flower Brooch/Pendant. Beautiful natural, raw look amber brooch made of 5 leaflets and round cabochon on gold plated pin fitting which can be used as pendant.
PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone. EACH BROOCH HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE SHAPE AND COLOR, brooch you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
* Material: 100% Natural Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago).
* Brooch height: Approx. 1.37 inches (35 mm).
* Brooch width: Approx. 1.37 inches (35 mm).
* Closure: Silver 925 Clasp, Plated Gold
* Weight: Approx. 0.31oz (9g).
* Baltic Amber is not a Stone, Rock or Gem it is a fossilized tree resin that was formed over 45 million years ago, so it is naturally light weight, warm to the touch, so it makes an ideal Brooch-Pendant.
* Color(s): Multicolor Amber Leaves.
* Shape: Flower.
* Finish: Polished.
* Wholesale Availability.
Baltic Amber is rare and precious. When it comes to natural healing, harmony and well-being, natural Baltic Amber is unmatched. Baltic Amber improves the body's immunity, healing the mind and spirit and so much more. Read more about the many healing benefits of Baltic Amber.
WHAT IS BALTIC AMBER
Baltic Amber is the fossilized resin of trees, mainly coniferous ones that grew on the vast territory of the southern part of the Northland and bordering areas of the modern Baltic Sea. Approximately 45-50 ml years ago. Learn more about Baltic Amber.
Why buy from Amber Artisans.
Our Baltic Amber Charm Beads are entirely handcrafted. They are made of authentic Baltic Amber, the most esteemed type of Amber in the world. Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
How to care for Baltic Amber Brooch-Pendant.
If you search for harmony, empowerment and originality offered by nature you must reach for the beautifully handcrafted amber pieces.