Children‘s Baltic Amber Necklace handmade in our workshop by experienced amber artisans.
* Material: Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago) and Turquoise.
* PLEASE CHOOSE SIZE or If you need a special size, we would be happy to make it to your specifications.
* Shape: Baroque Amber Beads.
* Bead(s) Size: Approx. 0.23 inches (6 mm) Diameter.
* Locking: Twist Clasp.
* The string in each of our Amber Necklaces and bracelets is knotted by hand in between each and every bead.
* Color(s): Cherry Amber and Turquoise.
* Weight: Approx. 0.24oz (7 grams).
* Baltic Amber is not a Stone, Rock or Gem it is a fossilized tree resin that was formed over 45 million years ago, so it is naturally light weight, warm to the touch, so it makes an ideal Children's Necklace.
* Finish: Polished.
* Amber Teething Necklace arrives in a complimentary natural Lithuanian linen bag.
* Lowest Wholesale Rates.
PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone. EACH BALTIC AMBER NECKLACE HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE SHAPE AND COLOR. Necklace you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
*Place Amber Necklace or bracelet on the child against their skin, as the jewelry is for wearing only.
*Do NOT let the child put the jewelry in their mouth or play with the jewelry.
*Supervise the child at all times when they are wearing jewelry.
*Jewelry should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended!
Why buy Baltic Amber Necklace from Amber Artisans.
Our Children‘s Amber Necklaces are entirely handcrafted. They are made of authentic Baltic Amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
Check out our matching parent’s Healing Amber Necklaces.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
Please supervise your child at all times while wearing the necklace. Baltic amber necklaces are made for wearing not for chewing! Amber will crack and break under too much pressure. Jewelry should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended! We (Amber artisans) assume no responsibility if any harm should come to the child due to misuse of our products. Amber artisans or any other parties involved in creating, producing, manufacturing or services provided on this site shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or otherwise damages arising out of access or use of this site and its products.