Children's Baltic Amber Necklace, handmade in our workshop by experienced amber artisans.
* Length: Approx. 13 inches (33 cm.) long.
* Material: Natural Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago).
* Finish: Polished.
* Color(s): Cherry.
* Shape: Baroque Shape Beads.
* The string in each of our Baltic Amber Necklaces and bracelets is knotted by hand in between each and every bead, so should the necklace break (which it should if necessary), the rest of the beads will not scatter. The necklace fastens with a screw clasp that opens and closes easily and naturally.
* Amber Necklace arrives in a complimentary natural Lithuanian linen bag.
* Lowest Wholesale Rates.
PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone. EACH BALTIC AMBER NECKLACE HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE SHAPE AND COLOR. Necklace you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
Directions For Use
* Place Amber Necklace or bracelet on the child against their skin, as the jewelry is for wearing only.
* Do NOT let the child put the jewelry in their mouth or play with the jewelry.
* Supervise the child at all times when they are wearing the jewelry.
* Jewelry should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended!
When it comes to natural healing, harmony and well-being, natural Baltic Amber is unmatched. Baltic Amber improves the body’s immunity, healing the mind and spirit and so much more. Many wearers believe that Amber also inspires prosperity and success. Lear about the healing benefits of Baltic Amber.
Check out our matching parent’s Amber Necklaces.
Why buy Baltic Amber Necklace from Amber Artisans.
Our Amber Necklace are entirely handcrafted. They are made of authentic Baltic Amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
Please supervise your child at all times while wearing the necklace. Baltic Amber Necklaces are made for wearing not for chewing! Amber will crack and break under too much pressure. Jewelry should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended! We (Amber artisans) assume no responsibility if any harm should come to the child due to misuse of our products. Amber artisans or any other parties involved in creating, producing, manufacturing or services provided on this site shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or otherwise damages arising out of access or use of this site and its products.