Masculine, HEALING Men’s Beaded Bracelet, handmade in our workshop by experienced Amber Artisans.
PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone. EACH BALTIC AMBER BEAD HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE SHAPE AND COLOR. Bracelet you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
The color of Baltic Amber may vary from bracelet to bracelet due to each bracelet being hand made from natural materials. Bracelet you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
* Material: Natural Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago).
* Bead(s) Size: Approx. 0.39 inches (10+ mm) Diameter.
* Cord: 1mm Durable Strong and Stretchy Cord. Simply slide bracelet on and off wrist.
* Shape: Perfectly Round Amber Beads.
* Weight: Approx. 0.49oz (14g).
* Baltic Amber is not a Stone, Rock or Gem it is a fossilized tree resin that was formed over 45 million years ago, so it is naturally light weight, warm to the touch, so it makes an ideal Bracelet.
* Finish: Polished.
* Color(s): Multicolor.
* Wholesale Availability.
PLEASE CHOOSE SIZE. If you need a special size, we would be happy to make it to your specifications.
When it comes to natural healing, harmony and well-being, natural Baltic Amber is unmatched. Baltic Amber improves the body’s immunity, healing the mind and spirit and so much more. Many wearers believe that Amber also inspires prosperity and success. Lear about the healing benefits of Baltic Amber.
Formed, Baltic Amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe over 45 million years ago. Learn more about Baltic Amber .
WHY BUY FROM AMBER ARTISANS
Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
Check out our matching Men’s Necklaces.
How to care for Beaded Bracelet for Men.
How to Measure Your Wrist Size
To determine your size, snugly wrap a tape measure around your wrist. Note the measurement, then add half an inch (1,3 cm.) Example: your wrist is about 7,5 inch. The perfect size would be about 8 inch.