Children's Amber Bracelet Anklet handmade by experienced amber artisans.
* Material: Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago).
* PLEASE CHOOSE SIZE or If you need a special size, we would be happy to make it to your specifications.
* Shape: Baroque Shape Amber Beads.
* Bead(s) Size: Approx. 0.23 inches (6 mm) Diameter.
* Finish: Polished.
* Color(s): Lemon.
* Weight: Approx. 0.14oz (4 grams).
* Baltic Amber is not a Stone, Rock or Gem it is a fossilized tree resin that was formed over 45 million years ago, so it is naturally light weight, warm to the touch, so it makes an ideal Children's Bracelet Anklet.
* Amber Bracelet Anklet arrives in a complimentary natural Lithuanian linen bag.
* The string in each of our Amber Bracelet Anklets is knotted by hand in between each and every bead, so should the necklace break (which it should if necessary), the rest of the beads will not scatter.
* The Bracelet fastens with a screw clasp that opens and closes easily and naturally.
* Wholesale Availability.
Directions For Use
* Place Amber Necklace or bracelet on the child against their skin, as the jewelry is for wearing only.
* Do NOT let the child put the jewelry in their mouth or play with the jewelry.
* Supervise the child at all times when they are wearing the jewelry.
* Jewelry should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended!
Check out our matching parent’s Amber Necklaces.
How Baltic Amber can help you and your child?
Teething is a difficult process for children which can cost a fever, nappy rash, difficult sleeping, restlessness, drooling, fire red cheeks, pain and etc. Using an Amber Necklace to soothe a child's teething pain is a practice that been around the world for thousands of years. It also helps to calm ear and throat pain, growing pains and migraines. Baltic Amber improves the body’s immunity. Lear about the healing benefits of Baltic Amber.
Why buy Baltic Amber Teething Necklace from Amber Artisans.
Our Amber Necklace are entirely handcrafted. They are made of authentic Baltic Amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
Please supervise your child at all times while wearing the necklace. Baltic amber necklaces are made for wearing not for chewing! Amber will crack and break under too much pressure. Jewelry should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended! We (Amber Artisans) assume no responsibility if any harm should come to the child due to misuse of our products. Amber artisans or any other parties involved in creating, producing, manufacturing or services provided on this site shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or otherwise damages arising out of access or use of this site and its products.