Beautiful Baltic Amber Earrings, handmade in our workshop by experienced amber artisans.
PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone. EACH BALTIC AMBER EARRING HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE SHAPE AND COLOR. Earrings you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
* Material: 100% Natural Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago) and Sterling Silver (925 silver).
* Total length incl. clasp: Approx. 1.50 inches (40 mm).
* Amber Size: Approx. 0.43 inches (11+ mm) Diameter.
* Locking: Continental Leverback Clasp.
* Weight: Approx. 0.14oz (4 grams).
* Baltic Amber is not a Stone, Rock or Gem it is a fossilized tree resin that was formed over 45 million years ago, so it is naturally light weight, warm to the touch, so it makes an ideal Earrings.
* Finish: Polished.
* Color(s): Honey.
* Wholesale Availability.
Baltic Amber is an organic substance a “Fossil Resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe over 45 million years ago. Learn more about Baltic Amber .
When it comes to natural healing, harmony and well-being, natural Baltic Amber is unmatched. Baltic Amber improves the body’s immunity, healing the mind and spirit and so much more. Many wearers believe that Amber also inspires prosperity and success. Lear about the healing benefits of Baltic Amber.
WHY BUY FROM AMBER ARTISANS
Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
Check out our matching Amber Pendants.
How to care for Amber Earrings.