Unique, Baltic Amber Pendant Necklace, made of Baltic Amber adorned with Gold Plated Sterling Silver (925 silver) Spacers.
* Necklace Length incl. Pendant: Approx. 18 inches (47 cm.) long.
* Material: Baltic Amber (formed over 45 million years ago). Gold Plated Sterling Silver (925 silver).
* Color(s): Dark Cherry.
* Necklace Bead(s) Size: Approx. 0.23 inches (6 mm) Diameter.
* Pendant Size: L-0.70 inches (18 mm). W-0.47 inches (12 mm).
* Closure: Gold Plated Silver Lobster Claw.
* Weight: Approx. 0.42oz (12 grams).
* Baltic Amber is not a Stone, Rock or Gem it is a fossilized tree resin that was formed over 45 million years ago, so it is naturally light weight, warm to the touch, so it makes an ideal Necklace.
* Finish: Polished.
* Wholesale Availability.
PLEASE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone. EACH BALTIC AMBER NECKLACE HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE SHAPE AND COLOR.
When it comes to natural healing, harmony and well-being, natural Baltic Amber is unmatched. Baltic Amber improves the body’s immunity, healing the mind and spirit and so much more. Many wearers believe that Amber also inspires prosperity and success. Lear about the healing benefits of Baltic Amber.
Baltic Amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe over 45 million years ago. Learn more about Baltic Amber.
WHY BUY FROM AMBER ARTISANS
Our products have made thousands of satisfied customers and created lots of repeat business. Learn more Why Buy From Us.
Check out our matching Amber Bracelets.
How to care for Amber Necklace.
If you search for harmony, empowerment and originality offered by nature you must reach for the beautifully handcrafted amber pieces.